I don’t live a cup-half-empty life. My cup is always full (of tea!!!)

Method: I was in a rush b/c of problems with my dogs this AM, so this was something like 1/2 tbsp per 8 oz, 1 and 2.5 minute steeps. 200 degrees. French press.

And this is soothing my nerves in the most lovely way. It’s a little fruity and quite refreshing. I’m glad made a giant thermos for work! It has a nice astringency on the finish that is pleasant along with a mild sweetness. Yum!

Cameron B.

You’re a poo poo head! …just kidding, love you. ;)

Sarsonator

HahHhAAaa!!!!! OMG I’m dying over here, Cambot! Too funny. :)

Cheri

The cup is always full of something.

Sarsonator

My cup is always full of tea, Cheri. And I’ve edited my post to reflect that. :)

mj

I still say Steepster is the nicest, friendliest internet community I’ve ever seen

Sarsonator

This is the best place for tea on the Internet!

mj

Which means the best place on the interent, period? ;)

Oooh. I see what you did there. Touché :p

Comments

Cameron B.

You’re a poo poo head! …just kidding, love you. ;)

Sarsonator

HahHhAAaa!!!!! OMG I’m dying over here, Cambot! Too funny. :)

Cheri

The cup is always full of something.

Sarsonator

This is the best place for tea on the Internet!

mj

Which means the best place on the interent, period? ;)

Oooh. I see what you did there. Touché :p

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be a tea farmer. I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and I do my best with the rest.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, shous, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and expressions of joy.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, trolls, bullies, and anti-intellectualism.

ALL YOUR TEAS ARE BELONG TO US.

Harrisburg, PA