I don’t live a cup-half-empty life. My cup is always full (of tea!!!)

Method: I was in a rush b/c of problems with my dogs this AM, so this was something like 1/2 tbsp per 8 oz, 1 and 2.5 minute steeps. 200 degrees. French press.

And this is soothing my nerves in the most lovely way. It’s a little fruity and quite refreshing. I’m glad made a giant thermos for work! It has a nice astringency on the finish that is pleasant along with a mild sweetness. Yum!

Cameron B.

You’re a poo poo head! …just kidding, love you. ;)

Sarsonator

HahHhAAaa!!!!! OMG I’m dying over here, Cambot! Too funny. :)

Cheri

The cup is always full of something.

Sarsonator

My cup is always full of tea, Cheri. And I’ve edited my post to reflect that. :)

mj

I still say Steepster is the nicest, friendliest internet community I’ve ever seen

Sarsonator

This is the best place for tea on the Internet!

mj

Which means the best place on the interent, period? ;)

Oooh. I see what you did there. Touché :p

Comments

Cameron B.

You’re a poo poo head! …just kidding, love you. ;)

Sarsonator

HahHhAAaa!!!!! OMG I’m dying over here, Cambot! Too funny. :)

Cheri

The cup is always full of something.

Sarsonator

This is the best place for tea on the Internet!

mj

Which means the best place on the interent, period? ;)

Oooh. I see what you did there. Touché :p

According to some, I live the life of a mentally-unhinged misogynistic feminist. It’s a new breed of awesome and I hope to share the path to enlightenment through my unique contradictory mindset.

I use tea to bridge the gap between the two extremes and to temporarily re-hinge my mind. All the puerh in my possession takes on immense energy from both my feminist and misogynistic ways, leading to a perfect balance of yin and yang energy, centering me.

Harrisburg, PA