Maaaaaan. I wish I had $150 just laying around to buy a whole cake of this tea. It’s very good!

I was hoping I wouldn’t like it b/c of the price, but that didn’t work out for me. The aromas and flavors here are very different from many pu’s I’ve tried, which is intriguing. I love the smoked apricots I get in most shengs, but this goes beyond that. And it’s SMOOOOOOOTH, like buttah!

It’s sweet, with no real bitterness, just mellow yumz and lovely soothing feelings. It’s definitely a happy tea. Of happiness.

The only sad part is that I only have enough tea for one more date!

200 °F / 93 °C 0 min, 15 sec 4 g 3 OZ / 88 ML
MzPriss

Oh dude! It’s awesome? I haven’t tried my sample yet. A happy tea of happiness that’s $150. sigh

Sarsonator

I know. I’m so sad. I think I may buy 25 g on the order. At least I’ll have a little!

apt

you don’t know the pain of buying a sample of an amazing $150 pu’erh, and it selling out. you can’t afford it and you can never buy it

AllanK

I think the key is to find the same cake in a 2012 vintage and age it yourself. Then you only have to wait. It is gambling but worth it.

Cwyn

Did it sell out? I had a good sample of this, liked it very much.

I didn’t think so cwyn, but I didn’t check

I am not known for my patience, but you may be right on that one, Allan! :)

Terri HarpLady

I probably need to get a sample of this…or maybe not, as I’m not known for my restraint when it comes to things I love :)

MzPriss

I will say that I’m finding this goes for a way lot of steeps. After 10 or so, it’s feeling depleted to me. It’s a badass while it lasts though

I want to marry it.

Comments

MzPriss

apt

AllanK

Cwyn

Did it sell out? I had a good sample of this, liked it very much.

I didn’t think so cwyn, but I didn’t check

I am not known for my patience, but you may be right on that one, Allan! :)

Terri HarpLady

I want to marry it.

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be completely self-sufficient.

I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and do my very best to avoid products with animal ingredients, but I’m human and I not only make mistakes, but in some very occasional situations, I intentionally may consume something containing said ingredients. I make the best choice I can, when presented with all my options.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, oolongs, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and learning new things.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, and anti-intellectualism.

Rating Scale (Stolen from Cam B), effective 7/25/14: