Oh my. Potting soil.

But it does have a very sweet start, and a sweet aftertaste. It’s what is in the middle that’s just not working for me.

I guess this makes me a dry storage kind of girl!

200 °F / 93 °C 0 min, 15 sec 5 g 5 OZ / 147 ML

It’s on my wish list;)

Sarsonator

Boychik – have you tried it????

Stephanie

Potting soil. Ick.

Cwyn

Have tried it too, both at home and brewed by TwoDog at his tea tasting in June. Definitely heavy on the wet storage. I have a theory that people in really humid climates don’t taste or smell musty odors the way dry climate people do. I like some wet storage taste but I like to taste other things too.

boychik

No, that’s why I want to try. I liked JC review. I do live in a humid climate;)

Sarsonator

That seems like a sound theory to me, cwyn :)

Boychik – I’ll send you the rest of mine, if you want it. It was a 25 g sample and I think I used 5 g

boychik

Omg. I can’t say no. Let me know what would you like fr my cupboard.

Terri HarpLady

Life is teacup offers 2 samples of the same tea, except one had wet storage & the other dry, so people can try the difference. I bought the sample, but haven’t really had the time to try them…yet.

apt

Terri: Have you ordered from them in the last month and a half or so? Gingko seems to have dropped off of the planet, she doesn’t respond to emails anymore.

Terri HarpLady

Oh really? I’d say it’s been at least a couple of months since I ordered.

Sarsonator

I’d be interested in trying something like that, to see the difference!

Comments

boychik

It’s on my wish list;)

Sarsonator

Boychik – have you tried it????

Stephanie

Potting soil. Ick.

Cwyn

boychik

No, that’s why I want to try. I liked JC review. I do live in a humid climate;)

Sarsonator

That seems like a sound theory to me, cwyn :)

boychik

Omg. I can’t say no. Let me know what would you like fr my cupboard.

apt

Terri HarpLady

Oh really? I’d say it’s been at least a couple of months since I ordered.

Sarsonator

I’d be interested in trying something like that, to see the difference!

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be completely self-sufficient.

I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and do my very best to avoid products with animal ingredients, but I’m human and I not only make mistakes, but in some very occasional situations, I intentionally may consume something containing said ingredients. I make the best choice I can, when presented with all my options.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, oolongs, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and learning new things.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, and anti-intellectualism.

Rating Scale (Stolen from Cam B), effective 7/25/14: