drank English Breakfast by Trescerro

I’m not very impressed with this tea. It was the only hotel tea at the Grand Canyon in Arizona. I drove for over five hours, and saw beautiful scenery along the way. This is where I stayed for a day and a half, before moving onto Colorado earlier today.

I had this tea in a buffet room with breakfast. I chose this tea among the others available from this brand. The first taste was kind of bland. Then, on my second taste, I noticed a sour flavor. This was not pleasant, as I do not enjoy sour Breakfast teas. I had this just before going on the road to visit the canyon one more time.

It was breathtaking! I stood on the cliffs, went inside the Grand Canyon Watchtower overlooking Desert View, and had an overall good time. This tea did not deliver what I wanted it to do, though. It didn’t even wake me up.

Maybe I was just a little underwhelmed with the tea due to the beautiful, vast canyon spread out across the distance. Nevertheless, the tea failed to bring the briskness I was hoping for in an English breakfast tea.

Jared Sharp
I love drinking and reviewing tea. Green, Oolong, Black, White, Yellow, Dark, Pu-erh… It’s all great. In particular, my favorites are Taiping Hou Kui, and Aged Teas.

I’m currently in California, and started my interest in tea at a very young age. Ever since, I’ve looked for exotic, rare, and even newly-developed teas to try.

It doesn’t end there: I’ll try just about any tea new to me that crosses my path.

I typically brew tea in a traditional manner (different teas require different steeping times and water temperatures, ect…). Whichever directions are on the packaging or website, I tend to follow as well.

I’m also building a private collection of Pu-Erh teas and teas good for Aging. Hopefully, they’ll turn out nice.

Companies: If you are looking for a reviewer for tea, I would be happy to sample any of the teas you offer.

Message me for Sample swapping.

California