drank Earl Grey by Bigelow

Not the best Earl Grey that I’ve had. Nevertheless, I was pleased to finally have an Earl Grey after so long (2 days) without one. The Bergamot was noticeable, even when unopened. I decided to steep this one for about 5 minutes, and I liked the flavor of it. The only con I can think of is that it is not high quality tea. The pros definitely outweigh the cons for this tea.

Jared Sharp
I love drinking and reviewing tea. Green, Oolong, Black, White, Yellow, Dark, Pu-erh… It’s all great. In particular, my favorites are Taiping Hou Kui, and Aged Teas.

I’m currently in California, and started my interest in tea at a very young age. Ever since, I’ve looked for exotic, rare, and even newly-developed teas to try.

It doesn’t end there: I’ll try just about any tea new to me that crosses my path.

I typically brew tea in a traditional manner (different teas require different steeping times and water temperatures, ect…). Whichever directions are on the packaging or website, I tend to follow as well.

I’m also building a private collection of Pu-Erh teas and teas good for Aging. Hopefully, they’ll turn out nice.

Companies: If you are looking for a reviewer for tea, I would be happy to sample any of the teas you offer.

Message me for Sample swapping.

California