drank Berry Berry Nice by Yumchaa

I’m going to call this a sipdown. I’ve got one cup’s worth left, but I’ll drink that this evening as my bedtime rooibos. Given that I’ve almost finished a full 2 litres of SBT neapolitain ice cream today, I doubt I’ll be in the mood for the honeybush version tonight. That would be overkill. Or maybe just really nice, depending on your perspective. Variety is supposed to be the spice of life, anyway.

This has been a pleasant berry rooibos. I’m over it now, as I usually am by the time I finish a 100g bag. It’s been great knowing it, though, and I might revisit in the (distant) future. It’s bound to be distant, given the number of teas in my cupboard at the moment, isn’t it? Anyway, a fond farewell to this one.

Hi :) I’m Sarah, 26, and I live in Norfolk in the UK. My tea obsession began when a friend introduced me to Teapigs a good few years ago now. Since then, I’ve been insatiable. Steepster introduced me to a world of tea I never knew existed, and my goal is now to TRY ALL THE TEAS. Or most of them, anyway.

My rating system:

91-100: The Holy Grail. Flawless teas I will never forget.

81-90: Outstanding. Pretty much perfection, and happiness in a cup.

71-80: Amazing. A tea to savour, and one I’ll keep coming back to.

61-70: Very good. The majority of things are as they should be. A pleasing cup.

51-60: Good. Not outstanding, but has merit.

31-40: Almost enjoyable, but something about it is not for me.

0-10: Ugh. No. Never again. To me, undrinkable.

Norfolk, UK