Um, creamy lemon awesomeness or what? That’s the thing that strikes me most about this tea, in both scent and taste. It’s just yummy amazingness. Dry, the scent is very strong, slightly tangy lemon, tempered by a sweet creaminess, and with the faintest hint of rooibos lurking in the background. To taste, it all comes together to create possibly the most amazing rooibos blend I’ve ever tasted. I started the cup without milk, which is definitely where the strongest lemon flavour is to be found, although also the most detectable rooibos. I added a splash of milk about half way through, just to see, and got more creaminess, but less lemon. The rooibos was toned down a bit, too. I’m not sure how I prefer this — either way, at the moment, I think. All I know for now is that this is probably the best rooibos blend I’ve tasted so far. I’m going to see if I have enough to try it cold tomorrow — somehow, I think that would really rock. For now, just yum! That’s all.

Hi :) I’m Sarah, 26, and I live in Norfolk in the UK. My tea obsession began when a friend introduced me to Teapigs a good few years ago now. Since then, I’ve been insatiable. Steepster introduced me to a world of tea I never knew existed, and my goal is now to TRY ALL THE TEAS. Or most of them, anyway.

My rating system:

91-100: The Holy Grail. Flawless teas I will never forget.

81-90: Outstanding. Pretty much perfection, and happiness in a cup.

71-80: Amazing. A tea to savour, and one I’ll keep coming back to.

61-70: Very good. The majority of things are as they should be. A pleasing cup.

51-60: Good. Not outstanding, but has merit.

31-40: Almost enjoyable, but something about it is not for me.

0-10: Ugh. No. Never again. To me, undrinkable.

Norfolk, UK