I’ve been drinking quite a lot of this recently, but only seem to have managed to log it once. I do really enjoy it — the apple comes out really well, and the cardamom is obvious and very much a central flavour. I have noticed that sometimes my mouth feels a bit numb after drinking this one — maybe there’s just a bit too much cardamom on occasion? I’m not sure whether that’s the cause, and it’s a bit odd, but there you go. I like the flavour, so I’m going to keep drinking it anyway. I’ll maybe just be a bit more careful how many cardamom pods go in my infuser each time — there are plenty in the pouch, that’s for sure!

Hi :) I’m Sarah, 25, and I live in Norwich in the UK. My tea obsession began when a friend introduced me to Teapigs a good few years ago now. Since then, I’ve been insatiable. Steepster introduced me to a world of tea I never knew existed, and my goal is now to TRY ALL THE TEAS. Or most of them, anyway.

My rating system:

91-100: The Holy Grail. Flawless teas I will never forget.

81-90: Outstanding. Pretty much perfection, and happiness in a cup.

71-80: Amazing. A tea to savour, and one I’ll keep coming back to.

61-70: Very good. The majority of things are as they should be. A pleasing cup.

51-60: Good. Not outstanding, but has merit.

31-40: Almost enjoyable, but something about it is not for me.

0-10: Ugh. No. Never again. To me, undrinkable.

Norwich, UK