drank French Toast by 52teas

On the fifth day of Christmas, 52 Teas gave to me…French Toast!

I’ve got a cold AGAIN, so I haven’t actually opened today’s sachet. French Toast isn’t a new one on me, though. I’m already working my way through a pouch at work. I’ve been drinking it most afternoons, and it’s one I’ve definitely found really enjoyable this autumn. It’s rich, quite sweet, definitely cinnamony. I did expect it to be slightly more savoury, as I’ve said in previous tasting notes, but it’s nice regardless. I always drink this one with milk at the moment, but maybe I don’t need to. Something to try, perhaps. Anyway, an extra cup of two of this is certainly a welcome addition to my stash. It’s hardly going to go to waste!

Hi :) I’m Sarah, 25, and I live in Norwich in the UK. My tea obsession began when a friend introduced me to Teapigs a good few years ago now. Since then, I’ve been insatiable. Steepster introduced me to a world of tea I never knew existed, and my goal is now to TRY ALL THE TEAS. Or most of them, anyway.

My rating system:

91-100: The Holy Grail. Flawless teas I will never forget.

81-90: Outstanding. Pretty much perfection, and happiness in a cup.

71-80: Amazing. A tea to savour, and one I’ll keep coming back to.

61-70: Very good. The majority of things are as they should be. A pleasing cup.

51-60: Good. Not outstanding, but has merit.

31-40: Almost enjoyable, but something about it is not for me.

0-10: Ugh. No. Never again. To me, undrinkable.

Norwich, UK