drank White Peony by Adagio Teas

A sample from KittyLovesTea This isn’t a new one to me, but as the first White Peony I ever tried, it will always have a place in my heart. For that reason alone, it’s nice to have a little bit more of it. Time and experience have taught me that this isn’t the greatest white peony — the leaves are more black-brown than green, and certainly don’t resemble the picture Adagio use on their website (or the one on here, for that matter). The characterisitc white peony taste is still there, though — delicately floral, sweetly hay-like, sometimes slightly woody and nutty. I know now that there are better ones out there, but I still remember this with fondness.

Hi :) I’m Sarah, 25, and I live in Norwich in the UK. My tea obsession began when a friend introduced me to Teapigs a good few years ago now. Since then, I’ve been insatiable. Steepster introduced me to a world of tea I never knew existed, and my goal is now to TRY ALL THE TEAS. Or most of them, anyway.

My rating system:

91-100: The Holy Grail. Flawless teas I will never forget.

81-90: Outstanding. Pretty much perfection, and happiness in a cup.

71-80: Amazing. A tea to savour, and one I’ll keep coming back to.

61-70: Very good. The majority of things are as they should be. A pleasing cup.

51-60: Good. Not outstanding, but has merit.

31-40: Almost enjoyable, but something about it is not for me.

0-10: Ugh. No. Never again. To me, undrinkable.

Norwich, UK