Had a cup last night, but I can’t actually taste anything remotely carrot cake like here. That’s odd, because I could last time I had it. Maybe I’ve neglected it too long? I do worry about S+V’s paper packaging. I’ll give this another go tonight, because I really want to taste whatever it was the made me think of carrot cake last time. All I got today was green rooibos, unfortunately. Not that it’s bad, but I wanted cake small tantrum

Fjellrev

Yes to the packaging! I swear a couple of mine are starting to taste like paper.

OMGsrsly

Their packaging is terrible. I transferred into tins ASAP, and am getting quite good at making foil bags to contain some teas. :)

Comments

Fjellrev

OMGsrsly

Hi :) I’m Sarah, 25, and I live in Norwich in the UK. My tea obsession began when a friend introduced me to Teapigs a good few years ago now. Since then, I’ve been insatiable. Steepster introduced me to a world of tea I never knew existed, and my goal is now to TRY ALL THE TEAS. Or most of them, anyway.

My rating system:

91-100: The Holy Grail. Flawless teas I will never forget.

81-90: Outstanding. Pretty much perfection, and happiness in a cup.

71-80: Amazing. A tea to savour, and one I’ll keep coming back to.

61-70: Very good. The majority of things are as they should be. A pleasing cup.

51-60: Good. Not outstanding, but has merit.

31-40: Almost enjoyable, but something about it is not for me.

0-10: Ugh. No. Never again. To me, undrinkable.

Norwich, UK