Sipdown! Finished the last of this off at work over the last couple of days. It’s all that’s been keeping me going at some points, let me tell you. If I ever come across a strawberry tea as amazing as this one, I’ll be stunned. I think my previous tasting note says it all in that respect, though. It’s amazing stuff.

On a related note, I can’t work out how to “like” on here any more. Sad face.

170 °F / 76 °C 2 min, 45 sec 1 tsp
OMGsrsly

You need to click the teensy weensy heart. :) Requires more manual dexterity than I usually have before my first cup of tea!

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, it’s especially difficult to hit that little heart on my ipad!

Scheherazade

I’m not sure that I would have thought of that, although now it seems kind of obvious. Ah, well. At least I can like again!!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, it’s especially difficult to hit that little heart on my ipad!

Scheherazade

Hi :) I’m Sarah, 25, and I live in Norwich in the UK. My tea obsession began when a friend introduced me to Teapigs a good few years ago now. Since then, I’ve been insatiable. Steepster introduced me to a world of tea I never knew existed, and my goal is now to TRY ALL THE TEAS. Or most of them, anyway.

My rating system:

91-100: The Holy Grail. Flawless teas I will never forget.

81-90: Outstanding. Pretty much perfection, and happiness in a cup.

71-80: Amazing. A tea to savour, and one I’ll keep coming back to.

61-70: Very good. The majority of things are as they should be. A pleasing cup.

51-60: Good. Not outstanding, but has merit.

31-40: Almost enjoyable, but something about it is not for me.

0-10: Ugh. No. Never again. To me, undrinkable.

Norwich, UK