drank Orange Spice by Stash Tea Company

This is another of the ones free in the breakrooms at work. Not bad! Dark honey/amber liquor, not too overpowering on the orange scent, not bitter from the oranges either. The taste is nice and mellow, although I personally would like more cinnamon. Maybe if I used a cinnamon stick for stirring… Good with just a bit of sugar and it still has the caffeine I need in the am. Decent desk tea.

Cofftea

Is this kinda like MarketSpice Chai?

Meg

kinda, but nowhere near as strong or cinnamon-y. I really like a stronger amount of cinnamon. Basically, it’s pretty decent for being free. LOL

Comments

Cofftea

Is this kinda like MarketSpice Chai?

Meg

Seattle dweller, photographer, writer, poet, and tea lover. Yes, it’s true. I can’t swim and hate coffee, so where do I live? Seattle! Share with me, people. Where’s the best places to go for tea in Seattle? Much more interesting than talking about my 2 big lazy cats or my love of the beach/boat locks. Or we could chat about tea while I enjoy my cooking…

Lynnwood, Seattle, WA