drank Darjeeling by Bigelow

Another one of the free work teas. I really like this one, almost better than the English breakfast. For anyone who knows how addicted to caffeine I am, that’s surprising. But this is more smooth, more mellow. I think I may enjoy this more than the harsher breakfast in the afternoons to combat the “food coma” from lunch.

The liquor is a dark gold, very lovely. The smell is actually not that strong, which I rather like. You get a burst of the black tea taste at the front of the sip, then a nice easy smoothness comes that I can only describe as “leafy”. Reminds me of a warm forest in early fall. Not too astringent, either. I like this one.