drank Lady Grey by Twinings

The Earls ‘better half’ indeed, and oh my she’s as pretty as she tastes ..

I enjoy a Lady Grey any time of the day or night, with or without milk & sugar .. Even my non-tea drinking friends like it’s light floral notes, and I personally amp up the citrus by adding a few drops of Sweet Orange Essential Oil to the tin = Yummy!

For many years I only drank coffee, and the occasional herbal tisane .. But eventually I got sick of people complaining that I had no ‘real tea’ in the house so I bought a box of cheap tea bags and remembered WHY I didn’t drink the stuff!

And so life went on until the day an English friend invited me to visit her home .. She made us a pot of (loose leaf) Earl Grey to enjoy in the garden – and finally I’d found a Tea that I truly wanted to drink!

Now-a-days my favourite alternates between home-made Masala Chai, Lady Grey with a few extra drops of Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Dessert Flavoured Blacks, and my latest interest is Dragon Peal Jasmine ..

any less = I wouldn’t drink it again
70 – 80 = Nice, but there’s better
80 – 90 = Mmm, Yummy Stuff ..
90 – 100 = Unique, Stand-Outs, & Can Not Be Withouts!

New Zealand