drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

There are plenty of notes on this tisane, but I did want to add just one comment: I found that if I steeped this closer to 10 + minutes, the flavors mingled and mellowed and it tasted rich and sweet. The first time I brewed this, I stopped at around 4 minutes. For me, there was a marked increase in yumminess with a lengthy, leisurely steep. So, steep on, steepsters, steep on!

Boiling 8 min or more

Although I can be heard to mutter “Dust! Fannings and dust!” when drinking a poor cup of tea, I really don’t think I’m a tea snob. Want to talk about your favorite tisane with jelly beans in it? I’m there. Want to talk about gyokuro and assam? Done. I welcome the chance to discuss all things tea and tea related because I’m that kind of nerd: a tea nerd. Other things I’m passionate about: my family: my husband and daughter and our Chihuahua and new cat; literature, and social justice. I have poor eyesight, a good temperament, an odd sense of humor and a lot of curiosity.

U.S.