Cinnamony and plummy, this green tea from TRoT is delicious! Thanks Josie Jade for the samples! The flavors are nicely balanced: it does not taste overly fruity or like fake cinnamon in any way. Very smooth, perfect for after the holidays in my opinion!

Josie Jade

I’m glad you liked this one. I thought it was a little weak. I started to try to make a latte with it, but I don’t think the flavors would hold up well!

gmathis

Have you ever tried RoT Cinnamon Plum black tea? They sound awfully similar…might be a better latte base.

Josie Jade

Nope, but I will be on the lookout for it now! Thanks for the tip! And I like black tea even better!

Comments

Josie Jade

gmathis

Josie Jade

Although I can be heard to mutter “Dust! Fannings and dust!” when drinking a poor cup of tea, I really don’t think I’m a tea snob. Want to talk about your favorite tisane with jelly beans in it? I’m there. Want to talk about gyokuro and assam? Done. I welcome the chance to discuss all things tea and tea related because I’m that kind of nerd: a tea nerd. Other things I’m passionate about: my family: my husband and daughter and our Chihuahua and new cat; literature, and social justice. I have poor eyesight, a good temperament, an odd sense of humor and a lot of curiosity.

U.S.