drank Mistie's Blend by Carytown Teas

Just finished my sample, I hung onto it as long as possible, thank you Josie Jade! I feel as though Josie Jade has expanded my horizons into the world of tea with flavors and oh, what a delicious world it is! I used to be all like, “straight up, black tea!” And she’s all, “…with caramel? And vanilla?” And now I’m like, “yes, please!” Mistie’s Blend by Carytown Teas is a heavenly blend of all things sweet and scrumptious. I enjoyed it steeped with milk, no sugar or honey, and it had such a natural tasting, lingering sweetness. Sigh! : )

Josie Jade

Haha! Glad you liked it! :)

Comments

Josie Jade

Haha! Glad you liked it! :)

Although I can be heard to mutter “Dust! Fannings and dust!” when drinking a poor cup of tea, I really don’t think I’m a tea snob. Want to talk about your favorite tisane with jelly beans in it? I’m there. Want to talk about gyokuro and assam? Done. I welcome the chance to discuss all things tea and tea related because I’m that kind of nerd: a tea nerd. Other things I’m passionate about: my family: my husband and daughter and our Chihuahua and new cat; literature, and social justice. I have poor eyesight, a good temperament, an odd sense of humor and a lot of curiosity.

U.S.