drank Ceylon Orange Pekoe by Twinings

This tea isn’t terrible, but I wouldn’t buy it again. I liked it well enough hot, with or without honey, but it didn’t stand out to me. I’ll probably leave it at my parents house just to have a bit of variety in tea. On a side note, the only orange I noticed was maybe a hint of orange blossom in the smell once brewed.

I have always loved tea, but I never knew how extensive the tea world was until I found this website. My eyes have been opened! Suddenly there are all these teas that I want to try, and I’m paying a lot more attention to the teas I already have. I’m so glad I found steepster and the lovely community it entails.

Tea is therefore the latest addition to my long list of hobbies haha. I’m very happy though, I have a feeling it’s going to stick with me :) Along with tea I like to crochet, read books, play video games, scrapbook, watch Asian dramas, make jewelry, cook (Soup especially), and do pretty much anything else arts and crafty.

Miami Florida/ Oxford Ohio