I can’t fall asleep tonight. I’m wayyyyy toooooooo excited. Tomorrow is my last class of Yoga. I’m walking early tomorrow morning for the walking wellness club for the college. Last night I did not sleep well, or hardly at all. So, I’m eating cereal, and waiting for my tea to be the right temperature to drink. I love Chamomile tea, it usually does the trick. Oh, and I’m reading about how to become a poet, its actually for children, but I think it applies to me. Poetry, Echoes music, and chamomile should do the trick. :)

I love tea, rarely coffee.
I currently am taking a break from college. I’m 30 something. I love music, poetry, DIYs, YouTube, NetFlix (I’m watching Lightning Point), Scrabble, walking, AUDIBLE.com books (I’m listening to Twilight: Breakingdawn), sometimes I read physical books. Currently I’m reading The Circle Maker and Where Beauty Lies.

I volunteer for a local food pantry.

My Grandma just recently passed, and I miss her a lot.

I’m agnostic/Christian. Currently without a church home.

Right now I’m drinkingBigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea. My favorite tea though is Chai, especially cold Chai with milk.

I ordered a Billow from www.mybillow.ca they are made in Canada. They will let me read in bed.

My birthday is coming up: NOV 30th.

Peace and Tea