I had this last night to relax. Apparently it was my Grandma’s favorite. Thursday I did not get much sleep. I’m on the internet too much. I’m going to try to get offline by sunset. I really like it. I’m going to have to buy some more, I tried it in a sample pack. Internet is not good before bed.

chadao

Lol? :-)

Comments

chadao

Lol? :-)

You may call me, Shely. I’m happily single and like to read, I own a Nook. I have a few close friends. I can’t have pets otherwise I’d have a bunny or a cat. I love tea!!

How do you like my new avatar picture? I got the idea from other steepsters.

I had the Teavana experience. I own a Japanese cherry blossom tea kettle. But I only use it for decoration now. I still like my two light pink see through Teavana tea cups.

I have a Hello Kitty Tea kettle that I use every day!!

I have a new Tumblr, the other one got out of hand.

I really got into tea two years ago or so. I’m more of a tea drinker than coffee, but I like coffee too.

The mug that says Tea on it in green is my favorite mug, and I got it from Family Dollar for like 3 dollars.

My hobbies are reading, Yoga, and learning Spanish. I’m taking Spanish this semester and like to drink tea while studying on quizlet.

What else? My favorite kind of tea is Spiced Chai, I like it cold, but in the Winter hot spiced chai is good.

HAVE FUN, HAVE GOOD HEALTH, AND DRINK TEA: IS MY NEW MOTTO.

Ohio, USA