I need to relax tonight, so I thought I’d make some chamomile tea, by Stash. I signed up for beginner’s Spanish I at the local community college. I love foreign languages. I took French and German in High School, and got good grades. I’m going to buy my hopefully used text book this week. I’m going to work with the library about rearranging my volunteering hours from Monday to Tuesday. Chamomile fits my mood tonight. I did some cleaning, because I won’t have time on Monday or Tuesday. I have a busy schedule. I’m using my mug that’s green and says tea all over it, I got it from Family Dollar. I’m going to add honey to my tea. I wanted to see Percy Jackson this weekend, but it was all sold out. I had dinner with my dad and step-mom.

I love tea, rarely coffee.
I currently am taking a break from college. I’m 30 something. I love music, poetry, DIYs, YouTube, NetFlix (I’m watching Lightning Point), Scrabble, walking, AUDIBLE.com books (I’m listening to Twilight: Breakingdawn), sometimes I read physical books. Currently I’m reading The Circle Maker and Where Beauty Lies.

I volunteer for a local food pantry.

My Grandma just recently passed, and I miss her a lot.

I’m agnostic/Christian. Currently without a church home.

Right now I’m drinkingBigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea. My favorite tea though is Chai, especially cold Chai with milk.

I ordered a Billow from www.mybillow.ca they are made in Canada. They will let me read in bed.

My birthday is coming up: NOV 30th.

Peace and Tea