I need to relax tonight, so I thought I’d make some chamomile tea, by Stash. I signed up for beginner’s Spanish I at the local community college. I love foreign languages. I took French and German in High School, and got good grades. I’m going to buy my hopefully used text book this week. I’m going to work with the library about rearranging my volunteering hours from Monday to Tuesday. Chamomile fits my mood tonight. I did some cleaning, because I won’t have time on Monday or Tuesday. I have a busy schedule. I’m using my mug that’s green and says tea all over it, I got it from Family Dollar. I’m going to add honey to my tea. I wanted to see Percy Jackson this weekend, but it was all sold out. I had dinner with my dad and step-mom.

You may call me, Shely. I’m happily single and like to read, I own a Nook. I have a few close friends. I can’t have pets otherwise I’d have a bunny or a cat. I love tea!!

How do you like my new avatar picture? I got the idea from other steepsters.

I had the Teavana experience. I own a Japanese cherry blossom tea kettle. But I only use it for decoration now. I still like my two light pink see through Teavana tea cups.

I have a Hello Kitty Tea kettle that I use every day!!

I have a new Tumblr, the other one got out of hand.

I really got into tea two years ago or so. I’m more of a tea drinker than coffee, but I like coffee too.

The mug that says Tea on it in green is my favorite mug, and I got it from Family Dollar for like 3 dollars.

My hobbies are reading, Yoga, and learning Spanish. I’m taking Spanish this semester and like to drink tea while studying on quizlet.

What else? My favorite kind of tea is Spiced Chai, I like it cold, but in the Winter hot spiced chai is good.

HAVE FUN, HAVE GOOD HEALTH, AND DRINK TEA: IS MY NEW MOTTO.

Ohio, USA