I need to relax tonight, so I thought I’d make some chamomile tea, by Stash. I signed up for beginner’s Spanish I at the local community college. I love foreign languages. I took French and German in High School, and got good grades. I’m going to buy my hopefully used text book this week. I’m going to work with the library about rearranging my volunteering hours from Monday to Tuesday. Chamomile fits my mood tonight. I did some cleaning, because I won’t have time on Monday or Tuesday. I have a busy schedule. I’m using my mug that’s green and says tea all over it, I got it from Family Dollar. I’m going to add honey to my tea. I wanted to see Percy Jackson this weekend, but it was all sold out. I had dinner with my dad and step-mom.

You may call me, Shely. I’m happily single and like to read, I own a Nook. I have a few close friends. I can’t have pets otherwise I’d have a bunny or a cat. I love tea!!

How do you like my new avatar picture? I got the idea from other steepsters.

I had the Teavana experience. I own a Japanese cherry blossom tea kettle. But I only use it for decoration now. I still like my two light pink see through Teavana tea cups.

I no longer have a Hello Kitty Tea kettle, it broke :( !! Now I have an Aroma 7 cup hot water kettle from Target – 19.99! I love that I can drink tea again. Microwave just doesn’t cut it!

I have a new Tumblr, the other one got out of hand.

I really got into tea two years ago when I joined steepster. I’m more of a tea drinker than coffee, but I like coffee too. I can’t tolerate regular coffee, I have to drink decaf.

The mug that says Tea on it in green is my favorite mug, and I got it from Family Dollar for like 3 dollars. I now own two of them.

My hobbies are reading, Yoga, and learning Spanish, I’m taking a poetry class at the community college, I just want a C at this point. I like to drink tea while reading my book. By the way, I had to get reading glasses, I couldn’t read point size 10 which is what my text book is! And I have astigmatism, so I had to buy the prescription kind, I spent a lot of money on them and better not lose or break them! I just have to remember to bring them to class! :)

What else? My favorite kind of tea is Spiced Chai, I like it cold, but in the Winter hot spiced chai is good.

HAVE FUN, HAVE GOOD HEALTH, AND DRINK TEA: IS MY NEW MOTTO.

Ohio, USA