I’ve had this at my mom’s before. I picked some up with her, there is no Trader Joe’s near me. I like their Jasmine Tea too. I’m having the toughest time telling time in Spanish. I’m not doing bad in Spanish so far. I think Trader Joe’s has good tea. I’m also eating a sticky bun from Panera. I volunteer for a food pantry, and we get day old bread free from Panera, so I asked if I could have some. I spread butter on it, and stick in in the microwave for 15 seconds, and it is yummy with the tea. Perfect combination. After a hard day of a class I wasn’t prepared for. I’m going into office hours tomorrow morning.

You may call me, Shely. I’m happily single and like to read, I own a Nook. I have a few close friends. I can’t have pets otherwise I’d have a bunny or a cat. I love tea!!

How do you like my new avatar picture? I got the idea from other steepsters.

I had the Teavana experience. I own a Japanese cherry blossom tea kettle. But I only use it for decoration now. I still like my two light pink see through Teavana tea cups.

I have a Hello Kitty Tea kettle that I use every day!!

I have a new Tumblr, the other one got out of hand.

I really got into tea two years ago or so. I’m more of a tea drinker than coffee, but I like coffee too.

The mug that says Tea on it in green is my favorite mug, and I got it from Family Dollar for like 3 dollars.

My hobbies are reading, Yoga, and learning Spanish. I’m taking Spanish this semester and like to drink tea while studying on quizlet.

What else? My favorite kind of tea is Spiced Chai, I like it cold, but in the Winter hot spiced chai is good.

HAVE FUN, HAVE GOOD HEALTH, AND DRINK TEA: IS MY NEW MOTTO.

Ohio, USA