I’ve had this at my mom’s before. I picked some up with her, there is no Trader Joe’s near me. I like their Jasmine Tea too. I’m having the toughest time telling time in Spanish. I’m not doing bad in Spanish so far. I think Trader Joe’s has good tea. I’m also eating a sticky bun from Panera. I volunteer for a food pantry, and we get day old bread free from Panera, so I asked if I could have some. I spread butter on it, and stick in in the microwave for 15 seconds, and it is yummy with the tea. Perfect combination. After a hard day of a class I wasn’t prepared for. I’m going into office hours tomorrow morning.

I love tea, rarely coffee.
I currently am taking a break from college. I’m 30 something. I love music, poetry, DIYs, YouTube, NetFlix (I’m watching Lightning Point), Scrabble, walking, AUDIBLE.com books (I’m listening to Twilight: Breakingdawn), sometimes I read physical books. Currently I’m reading The Circle Maker and Where Beauty Lies.

I volunteer for a local food pantry.

My Grandma just recently passed, and I miss her a lot.

I’m agnostic/Christian. Currently without a church home.

Right now I’m drinkingBigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea. My favorite tea though is Chai, especially cold Chai with milk.

I ordered a Billow from www.mybillow.ca they are made in Canada. They will let me read in bed.

My birthday is coming up: NOV 30th.

Peace and Tea