I’ve had this at my mom’s before. I picked some up with her, there is no Trader Joe’s near me. I like their Jasmine Tea too. I’m having the toughest time telling time in Spanish. I’m not doing bad in Spanish so far. I think Trader Joe’s has good tea. I’m also eating a sticky bun from Panera. I volunteer for a food pantry, and we get day old bread free from Panera, so I asked if I could have some. I spread butter on it, and stick in in the microwave for 15 seconds, and it is yummy with the tea. Perfect combination. After a hard day of a class I wasn’t prepared for. I’m going into office hours tomorrow morning.

You may call me, Shely. I’m happily single and like to read, I own a Nook. I have a few close friends. I can’t have pets otherwise I’d have a bunny or a cat. I love tea!!

How do you like my new avatar picture? I got the idea from other steepsters.

I had the Teavana experience. I own a Japanese cherry blossom tea kettle. But I only use it for decoration now. I still like my two light pink see through Teavana tea cups.

I no longer have a Hello Kitty Tea kettle, it broke :( !! Now I have an Aroma 7 cup hot water kettle from Target – 19.99! I love that I can drink tea again. Microwave just doesn’t cut it!

I have a new Tumblr, the other one got out of hand.

I really got into tea two years ago when I joined steepster. I’m more of a tea drinker than coffee, but I like coffee too. I can’t tolerate regular coffee, I have to drink decaf.

The mug that says Tea on it in green is my favorite mug, and I got it from Family Dollar for like 3 dollars. I now own two of them.

My hobbies are reading, Yoga, and learning Spanish, I’m taking a poetry class at the community college, I just want a C at this point. I like to drink tea while reading my book. By the way, I had to get reading glasses, I couldn’t read point size 10 which is what my text book is! And I have astigmatism, so I had to buy the prescription kind, I spent a lot of money on them and better not lose or break them! I just have to remember to bring them to class! :)

What else? My favorite kind of tea is Spiced Chai, I like it cold, but in the Winter hot spiced chai is good.

HAVE FUN, HAVE GOOD HEALTH, AND DRINK TEA: IS MY NEW MOTTO.

Ohio, USA