drank Bedtime by Yogi

I really like this tea. It really helps me sleep. I drink either it or chamomile. I like to switch up my night time tea. I like listening to Echoes (www.echoes.org) reading a book, and drinking tea. And then I go to sleep. I found this particular tea about a year or two ago. I swear by it. (I don’t come to steepster all that often, but I missed you guys tonight.) Spanish is not going so well, I’m getting a D. But I have lots of opportunity to raise my grade. Another point, I get paid tomorrow, so yea! And I get to see my friend Mike. Have a good night, and keep drinking tea, steepsters. In case you are wondering I’m reading the book: The Truth, by Michael Palin, and a book on Jack Hannah.

170 °F / 76 °C
Bumr50

Hey thanks for the heads up on the music program!

I still can’t stand this tea, though:(

I’m just over in Pittsburgh. You can have the rest of mine:)

Comments

Bumr50

Hey thanks for the heads up on the music program!

I still can’t stand this tea, though:(

I’m just over in Pittsburgh. You can have the rest of mine:)

You may call me, Shely. I’m happily single and like to read, I own a Nook. I have a few close friends. I can’t have pets otherwise I’d have a bunny or a cat. I love tea!!

How do you like my new avatar picture? I got the idea from other steepsters.

I had the Teavana experience. I own a Japanese cherry blossom tea kettle. But I only use it for decoration now. I still like my two light pink see through Teavana tea cups.

I have a Hello Kitty Tea kettle that I use every day!!

I have a new Tumblr, the other one got out of hand.

I really got into tea two years ago or so. I’m more of a tea drinker than coffee, but I like coffee too.

The mug that says Tea on it in green is my favorite mug, and I got it from Family Dollar for like 3 dollars.

My hobbies are reading, Yoga, and learning Spanish. I’m taking Spanish this semester and like to drink tea while studying on quizlet.

What else? My favorite kind of tea is Spiced Chai, I like it cold, but in the Winter hot spiced chai is good.

HAVE FUN, HAVE GOOD HEALTH, AND DRINK TEA: IS MY NEW MOTTO.

Ohio, USA