This is beginning to be my NEW favorite tea. I must say, add fresh squeezed lemon, and its a real treat!! I’m having it with my dinner: Simply Salad creamy ranch and bacon. (Yes, I forgot to put in my bio that I am happily single with a few close friends). I have a terrible bad habit of eating dinner at my computer, usually I am on Tumblr. Yes I update Tumblr regularly. I should be on quizlet for Spanish class. I need to study for the exam next Wednesday. I love Steepster’s new layout!! Kudos to whoever is running this site. I’m also having an apple. My doctor says that an apple a day actually is good advice. My mom is into juicing. She says you should only drink tea in between meals. I don’t know why. My dad’s birthday is this weekend, I’m very excited!! A lot is happening right now. I get to see my friend M. tomorrow, I haven’t seen him in 3 weeks due to the weather. And I haven’t seen the good people at Wendy’s in that long either. We are expecting 8-10 inches of snow starting Tuesday night around 9 pm!! Today was perfect!! Partly cloudy, it helped with my mood.

You may call me, Shely. I’m happily single and like to read, I own a Nook. I have a few close friends. I can’t have pets otherwise I’d have a bunny or a cat. I love tea!!

How do you like my new avatar picture? I got the idea from other steepsters.

I had the Teavana experience. I own a Japanese cherry blossom tea kettle. But I only use it for decoration now. I still like my two light pink see through Teavana tea cups.

I no longer have a Hello Kitty Tea kettle, it broke :( !! Now I have an Aroma 7 cup hot water kettle from Target – 19.99! I love that I can drink tea again. Microwave just doesn’t cut it!

I have a new Tumblr, the other one got out of hand.

I really got into tea two years ago when I joined steepster. I’m more of a tea drinker than coffee, but I like coffee too. I can’t tolerate regular coffee, I have to drink decaf.

The mug that says Tea on it in green is my favorite mug, and I got it from Family Dollar for like 3 dollars. I now own two of them.

My hobbies are reading, Yoga, and learning Spanish, I’m taking a poetry class at the community college, I just want a C at this point. I like to drink tea while reading my book. By the way, I had to get reading glasses, I couldn’t read point size 10 which is what my text book is! And I have astigmatism, so I had to buy the prescription kind, I spent a lot of money on them and better not lose or break them! I just have to remember to bring them to class! :)

What else? My favorite kind of tea is Spiced Chai, I like it cold, but in the Winter hot spiced chai is good.

HAVE FUN, HAVE GOOD HEALTH, AND DRINK TEA: IS MY NEW MOTTO.

Ohio, USA