This is beginning to be my NEW favorite tea. I must say, add fresh squeezed lemon, and its a real treat!! I’m having it with my dinner: Simply Salad creamy ranch and bacon. (Yes, I forgot to put in my bio that I am happily single with a few close friends). I have a terrible bad habit of eating dinner at my computer, usually I am on Tumblr. Yes I update Tumblr regularly. I should be on quizlet for Spanish class. I need to study for the exam next Wednesday. I love Steepster’s new layout!! Kudos to whoever is running this site. I’m also having an apple. My doctor says that an apple a day actually is good advice. My mom is into juicing. She says you should only drink tea in between meals. I don’t know why. My dad’s birthday is this weekend, I’m very excited!! A lot is happening right now. I get to see my friend M. tomorrow, I haven’t seen him in 3 weeks due to the weather. And I haven’t seen the good people at Wendy’s in that long either. We are expecting 8-10 inches of snow starting Tuesday night around 9 pm!! Today was perfect!! Partly cloudy, it helped with my mood.

Tea lover of Central Ohio area.

My sister is getting married in July. I have a dress and I still need the shoes.

I’m not going back to school.

I’m currently am reading Christine Feehan novels, and Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks.

Chill out, tea lovers.