This is beginning to be my NEW favorite tea. I must say, add fresh squeezed lemon, and its a real treat!! I’m having it with my dinner: Simply Salad creamy ranch and bacon. (Yes, I forgot to put in my bio that I am happily single with a few close friends). I have a terrible bad habit of eating dinner at my computer, usually I am on Tumblr. Yes I update Tumblr regularly. I should be on quizlet for Spanish class. I need to study for the exam next Wednesday. I love Steepster’s new layout!! Kudos to whoever is running this site. I’m also having an apple. My doctor says that an apple a day actually is good advice. My mom is into juicing. She says you should only drink tea in between meals. I don’t know why. My dad’s birthday is this weekend, I’m very excited!! A lot is happening right now. I get to see my friend M. tomorrow, I haven’t seen him in 3 weeks due to the weather. And I haven’t seen the good people at Wendy’s in that long either. We are expecting 8-10 inches of snow starting Tuesday night around 9 pm!! Today was perfect!! Partly cloudy, it helped with my mood.

I love tea, rarely coffee.
I currently am taking a break from college. I’m 30 something. I love music, poetry, DIYs, YouTube, NetFlix (I’m watching Lightning Point), Scrabble, walking, AUDIBLE.com books (I’m listening to Twilight: Breakingdawn), sometimes I read physical books. Currently I’m reading The Circle Maker and Where Beauty Lies.

I volunteer for a local food pantry.

My Grandma just recently passed, and I miss her a lot.

I’m agnostic/Christian. Currently without a church home.

Right now I’m drinkingBigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea. My favorite tea though is Chai, especially cold Chai with milk.

I ordered a Billow from www.mybillow.ca they are made in Canada. They will let me read in bed.

My birthday is coming up: NOV 30th.

Peace and Tea