I liked this tea so much, I took the cup with me, and the tea bag, and I’m drinking a second cup at home. I was at the library with my mom, and they sold Crimsom Cup tea. I got all my reserved books: Where Beauty Lies (By Elle and Blair Fowler, I did not want to buy this book), A Number One Ladies Detection Agency book, The Signature of All Things, and Influence by Dr. Robert B. Caldini. Happy reading, and happy tea drinking steepsters!! Oh, you might want sweetener in this tea. :)

Shelyteadrinker79

I stopped at the store and could not find it! So you might have to order it online

Comments

Shelyteadrinker79

You may call me, Shely. I’m happily single and like to read, I own a Nook. I have a few close friends. I can’t have pets otherwise I’d have a bunny or a cat. I love tea!!

How do you like my new avatar picture? I got the idea from other steepsters.

I had the Teavana experience. I own a Japanese cherry blossom tea kettle. But I only use it for decoration now. I still like my two light pink see through Teavana tea cups.

I no longer have a Hello Kitty Tea kettle, it broke :( !! Now I have an Aroma 7 cup hot water kettle from Target – 19.99! I love that I can drink tea again. Microwave just doesn’t cut it!

I have a new Tumblr, the other one got out of hand.

I really got into tea two years ago when I joined steepster. I’m more of a tea drinker than coffee, but I like coffee too. I can’t tolerate regular coffee, I have to drink decaf.

The mug that says Tea on it in green is my favorite mug, and I got it from Family Dollar for like 3 dollars. I now own two of them.

My hobbies are reading, Yoga, and learning Spanish, I’m taking a poetry class at the community college, I just want a C at this point. I like to drink tea while reading my book. By the way, I had to get reading glasses, I couldn’t read point size 10 which is what my text book is! And I have astigmatism, so I had to buy the prescription kind, I spent a lot of money on them and better not lose or break them! I just have to remember to bring them to class! :)

What else? My favorite kind of tea is Spiced Chai, I like it cold, but in the Winter hot spiced chai is good.

HAVE FUN, HAVE GOOD HEALTH, AND DRINK TEA: IS MY NEW MOTTO.

Ohio, USA