I liked this tea so much, I took the cup with me, and the tea bag, and I’m drinking a second cup at home. I was at the library with my mom, and they sold Crimsom Cup tea. I got all my reserved books: Where Beauty Lies (By Elle and Blair Fowler, I did not want to buy this book), A Number One Ladies Detection Agency book, The Signature of All Things, and Influence by Dr. Robert B. Caldini. Happy reading, and happy tea drinking steepsters!! Oh, you might want sweetener in this tea. :)

Shelyteadrinker79

I stopped at the store and could not find it! So you might have to order it online

Comments

Shelyteadrinker79

I love tea, rarely coffee.
I currently am taking a break from college. I’m 30 something. I love music, poetry, DIYs, YouTube, NetFlix (I’m watching Lightning Point), Scrabble, walking, AUDIBLE.com books (I’m listening to Twilight: Breakingdawn), sometimes I read physical books. Currently I’m reading The Circle Maker and Where Beauty Lies.

I volunteer for a local food pantry.

My Grandma just recently passed, and I miss her a lot.

I’m agnostic/Christian. Currently without a church home.

Right now I’m drinkingBigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea. My favorite tea though is Chai, especially cold Chai with milk.

I ordered a Billow from www.mybillow.ca they are made in Canada. They will let me read in bed.

My birthday is coming up: NOV 30th.

Peace and Tea