I’ve got a lot of this package left, and I kind of want to finish it!! So I rate this tea somewhere in the middle, not my favorite, but I do not dislike it.

We are getting a major storm tonight. It went from around 40 degrees this afternoon, and right now it is 60 degrees outside!! We’ve been averaging really low temperatures, like 7 degrees to 15 degrees. Its just starting to warm up today, but we are getting a major storm. Its going to rain all night long. Yesterday I had a really bad headache, it feels better today. I’m drinking tea to relax, and to calm me down.

The winds are going to be really bad tonight. The storm is starting at 10pmish, and it is 8:35pm right now. I hope we don’t lose power. I have one working flash light. My mom let me know about tonight’s storm, and I checked www.weather.com

Stay safe everybody, keep calm, and drink tea.

I might not go anywhere tomorrow, the wind will be really bad. But we are not expecting a tornado. I’m done studying for tonight, so I might read for awhile and drink my tea.

We had a 3 hour window of a nice day today, so my Uncle took me to TJs and Michaels because I had a coupon. I got iced tea, which I love and breakfast.

Tea lover of Central Ohio area.

My sister is getting married in July. I have a dress and I still need the shoes.

I’m not going back to school.

I’m currently am reading Christine Feehan novels, and Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks.

Chill out, tea lovers.