drank Organic Chai by Tazo

I like any chai tea, its my favorite kind of tea. I made it tonight because its going to get really cold over the next day. We are expecting storm Titan to hit tomorrow.

I went to Trader Joe’s today with my mom. I stocked up on TV dinners. I have paper plates and bowls and plastic silverware just in case we lose water [again].

I’m supposed to be studying for Spanish Speaking test 1. I think I’m pretty much ready. I’m listening to Pandora to try to relax. A neighbor is playing really LOUD music. (I’m using headphones). I love Chai tea. I like it iced the best with milk.

I love tea, rarely coffee.
I currently am taking a break from college. I’m 30 something. I love music, poetry, DIYs, YouTube, NetFlix (I’m watching Lightning Point), Scrabble, walking, AUDIBLE.com books (I’m listening to Twilight: Breakingdawn), sometimes I read physical books. Currently I’m reading The Circle Maker and Where Beauty Lies.

I volunteer for a local food pantry.

My Grandma just recently passed, and I miss her a lot.

I’m agnostic/Christian. Currently without a church home.

Right now I’m drinkingBigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea. My favorite tea though is Chai, especially cold Chai with milk.

I ordered a Billow from www.mybillow.ca they are made in Canada. They will let me read in bed.

My birthday is coming up: NOV 30th.

Peace and Tea