I really like this tea. I haven’t written a tasting note in awhile. I’m having tofu miso soup, so I should be drinking oolong tea, oh well.

I’m on Spring Break!! Yay!! I’m going to Marietta on Wed- Friday morning with my dad.
I still have to study, and review and everything, but I’m much more stress relieved. I still don’t know my grades for Exam/Comp 2. My teacher left to visit family right after class, in a different city, and I think I will have to wait until the 17th.

If I were still married, the 17th would be my 14th anniversary. Yes, we got married on St Patrick’s Day (my idea, it was on a Friday during Spring break or something). I chose St Patrick’s Day because it is my favorite holiday, and reason to remember the actual wedding anniversary date. I will be in class on the 17th, so my mind will be distracted.

The ironic thing was my religion didn’t allow tea. Kudos if you know what I’m talking about. Now I’m a teafanatic. I love steepster.

You may call me, Shely. I’m happily single and like to read, I own a Nook. I have a few close friends. I can’t have pets otherwise I’d have a bunny or a cat. I love tea!!

How do you like my new avatar picture? I got the idea from other steepsters.

I had the Teavana experience. I own a Japanese cherry blossom tea kettle. But I only use it for decoration now. I still like my two light pink see through Teavana tea cups.

I no longer have a Hello Kitty Tea kettle, it broke :( !! Now I have an Aroma 7 cup hot water kettle from Target – 19.99! I love that I can drink tea again. Microwave just doesn’t cut it!

I have a new Tumblr, the other one got out of hand.

I really got into tea two years ago when I joined steepster. I’m more of a tea drinker than coffee, but I like coffee too. I can’t tolerate regular coffee, I have to drink decaf.

The mug that says Tea on it in green is my favorite mug, and I got it from Family Dollar for like 3 dollars. I now own two of them.

My hobbies are reading, Yoga, and learning Spanish, I’m taking a poetry class at the community college, I just want a C at this point. I like to drink tea while reading my book. By the way, I had to get reading glasses, I couldn’t read point size 10 which is what my text book is! And I have astigmatism, so I had to buy the prescription kind, I spent a lot of money on them and better not lose or break them! I just have to remember to bring them to class! :)

What else? My favorite kind of tea is Spiced Chai, I like it cold, but in the Winter hot spiced chai is good.

HAVE FUN, HAVE GOOD HEALTH, AND DRINK TEA: IS MY NEW MOTTO.

Ohio, USA