I really like this tea. I haven’t written a tasting note in awhile. I’m having tofu miso soup, so I should be drinking oolong tea, oh well.

I’m on Spring Break!! Yay!! I’m going to Marietta on Wed- Friday morning with my dad.
I still have to study, and review and everything, but I’m much more stress relieved. I still don’t know my grades for Exam/Comp 2. My teacher left to visit family right after class, in a different city, and I think I will have to wait until the 17th.

If I were still married, the 17th would be my 14th anniversary. Yes, we got married on St Patrick’s Day (my idea, it was on a Friday during Spring break or something). I chose St Patrick’s Day because it is my favorite holiday, and reason to remember the actual wedding anniversary date. I will be in class on the 17th, so my mind will be distracted.

The ironic thing was my religion didn’t allow tea. Kudos if you know what I’m talking about. Now I’m a teafanatic. I love steepster.

I love tea, rarely coffee.
I currently am taking a break from college. I’m 30 something. I love music, poetry, DIYs, YouTube, NetFlix (I’m watching Lightning Point), Scrabble, walking, AUDIBLE.com books (I’m listening to Twilight: Breakingdawn), sometimes I read physical books. Currently I’m reading The Circle Maker and Where Beauty Lies.

I volunteer for a local food pantry.

My Grandma just recently passed, and I miss her a lot.

I’m agnostic/Christian. Currently without a church home.

Right now I’m drinkingBigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea. My favorite tea though is Chai, especially cold Chai with milk.

I ordered a Billow from www.mybillow.ca they are made in Canada. They will let me read in bed.

My birthday is coming up: NOV 30th.

Peace and Tea