I really like this tea. I haven’t written a tasting note in awhile. I’m having tofu miso soup, so I should be drinking oolong tea, oh well.

I’m on Spring Break!! Yay!! I’m going to Marietta on Wed- Friday morning with my dad.
I still have to study, and review and everything, but I’m much more stress relieved. I still don’t know my grades for Exam/Comp 2. My teacher left to visit family right after class, in a different city, and I think I will have to wait until the 17th.

If I were still married, the 17th would be my 14th anniversary. Yes, we got married on St Patrick’s Day (my idea, it was on a Friday during Spring break or something). I chose St Patrick’s Day because it is my favorite holiday, and reason to remember the actual wedding anniversary date. I will be in class on the 17th, so my mind will be distracted.

The ironic thing was my religion didn’t allow tea. Kudos if you know what I’m talking about. Now I’m a teafanatic. I love steepster.

Tea lover of Central Ohio area.

My sister is getting married in July. I have a dress and I still need the shoes.

I’m not going back to school.

I’m currently am reading Christine Feehan novels, and Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks.

Chill out, tea lovers.