Smells divinely of peach flavor. First of all, I haven’t added a tasting note in awhile. My grandma passed. Funeral was Friday. This was my mom’s mom. Last grandparent, laid to rest with grandpa, both cream mated. I just need to relax tonight, so I’m drinking tea. I like the peach flavor very much. Wishing everybody well, I haven’t really been around lately. I still love Steepster though.

yyz

I’m sorry about your loss. Grandparents are special people and there is something about losing the last of a generation that makes one particularly reflective. Wishing you lots of love and support from your friends and family.

Shelyteadrinker79

Awww, that is so sweet.

Comments

yyz

Shelyteadrinker79

Awww, that is so sweet.

I love tea, rarely coffee.
I currently am taking a break from college. I’m 30 something. I love music, poetry, DIYs, YouTube, NetFlix (I’m watching Lightning Point), Scrabble, walking, AUDIBLE.com books (I’m listening to Twilight: Breakingdawn), sometimes I read physical books. Currently I’m reading The Circle Maker and Where Beauty Lies.

I volunteer for a local food pantry.

My Grandma just recently passed, and I miss her a lot.

I’m agnostic/Christian. Currently without a church home.

Right now I’m drinkingBigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea. My favorite tea though is Chai, especially cold Chai with milk.

I ordered a Billow from www.mybillow.ca they are made in Canada. They will let me read in bed.

My birthday is coming up: NOV 30th.

Peace and Tea