Smells divinely of peach flavor. First of all, I haven’t added a tasting note in awhile. My grandma passed. Funeral was Friday. This was my mom’s mom. Last grandparent, laid to rest with grandpa, both cream mated. I just need to relax tonight, so I’m drinking tea. I like the peach flavor very much. Wishing everybody well, I haven’t really been around lately. I still love Steepster though.

yyz

I’m sorry about your loss. Grandparents are special people and there is something about losing the last of a generation that makes one particularly reflective. Wishing you lots of love and support from your friends and family.

Shelyteadrinker79

Awww, that is so sweet.

Comments

yyz

Shelyteadrinker79

Awww, that is so sweet.

Tea lover of Central Ohio area.

My sister is getting married in July. I have a dress and I still need the shoes.

I’m not going back to school.

I’m currently am reading Christine Feehan novels, and Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks.

Chill out, tea lovers.