Pre-release sample! My samples arrived today so I dived right in…which to choose? I ultimately went with the one that had the fewest reviews here :)

I’m with Michelle on the convenience of the pyramid bags. The scent from the tea through me off a little bit – it brings back memories of being sick and having to down that weird red triminic cough syrup.

On the plus side, the taste of the tea is nothing like that! It’s a bit mild for me as I prefer my teas stronger (at least so far) and the flavors don’t fight for attention. While the tea didn’t knock my socks off, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to friends who enjoyed a milder tea.
I’m not sure if a bit of honey/sugar would have enhanced the flavors – something I’ll have to try another time :) overall not a bad little tea.

Michelle

For me a little bit of sugar helped! But I also left the tea bag in for 15+ minutes.

Yeah I was suprised at the 10 min steep time but you may have something with the 15+ mins

Comments

Michelle

Toronto, ON