drank Peach Oolong by Butiki Teas

Mmmm much better when bewing at home. Really enjoying the subtlness of this one. Only thing I’m not loving about it are the floral undertones. Still not something I’d turn away if offered to me :)

Helena

You may have boiled the water too hot. I find that when I do at home I can get no floral undertones, just peachy goodness. Experiment with it :D

Thanks Helen! I’ll try that. :)
Really enjoying the teas from butiki.

Yeah Stacy is a genius, I’m enjoying her stuff too :D

Helen…that seems to have helped with the floral tones….unless its just the fact that it’s my second steeping ;) still a delicious tea

Comments

Helena

Thanks Helen! I’ll try that. :)
Really enjoying the teas from butiki.

Yeah Stacy is a genius, I’m enjoying her stuff too :D