Not an ideal set up at work for tea as I’m mid move to a new job but it’ll have to do. Four more days left! Bit of a sore throat today and a session with the trainer this evening so I’m trying to stave off any chance of getting sick. Still loving the vanilla flavor as it’s not too overpowering. Mostly this is just the tea I needed to start off my crazy week!

Helena

awww.. sorry to hear you have a sore throat I hope you feel better soon :D

Azzrian

Get better soon Sil!

Thanks Azz!

TheTeaFairy

Sil, since you probably have access to a DT’s, you should keep some Licorice Twist around for sore throat, I rarely take medication and this tea has proven to be very effective for me…but it all depends if you can tolerate licorice, I know some poeple just can’t! Prends soin de toi:-)

Merci bien tea fairy! I’ll try that out – there’s one around the corner from work I can stop into tomorrow ;) I looooooooove licorice :)

TheTeaFairy

Great:-) But I have to warn you, it’s very bold! There’s a lot going on, (read the ingredients on their website) but I like it and it woks for me!

Comments

Helena

awww.. sorry to hear you have a sore throat I hope you feel better soon :D