drank Tangerine Creamsicle by Butiki Teas

mmmm… I haven’t had a chance to get to DT’s yet at the suggestion of The Tea Fairy for my sore throat so this is my morning choice. It’s a bit of a grey day here in Toronto, and combined with feeling under the weather i’m up to my usual tricks to not let the depressing outside ruin my mood. I wanted something that not only tasted wonderful but would give me something to smell that would put a smile on my face. This tea certainly does that! It boggles my mind every time i drink it just how wonderful the flavouring is in this. While I know their cantelope and cream is out winning award, I have to say that this Butiki Tea is also one of my favs.