drank Strawberry Oolong by Butiki Teas

After multiple attempts at drinking this tea I’ve finally decided that it’s just not the tea for me. However, I won’t hold that against the tea. It is a GREAT tea. The balance of flavors, the smell…everything about the tea says love me! But I don’t. So I will leave this tea for others (Helena) but I’m happy that I got a chance to try it and still think that this is a tea many will enjoy.

nah I would rather have the peach :D

lol I’ll have to give the peach a try Helena. It might juts be that oolongs are not me thing. I think I’ll need another order to find out grin

Helena

I thought you tried the peach oolong already and had to experiment with temp and steeping or I’m confusing you with someone else :D I find the strawberry is a bit much for me. The grape was interesting but so far the peach is the best of the 3. You can always try Citron Oolong from David’s Tea it tastes mostly like lemon :D

Comments

Helena

nah I would rather have the peach :D