drank Blueberry White by Thé Kiosque

Another swap from Indigobloom Can you tell I’m trying to work through all my new swapped tea? I’ve got more tea coming so i’m desperately trying to make room in my tea cupboard since I’ve been told i’m allowed to have a shelf and a basket…and when it starts leaving those two areas, i’m not allowed to own more. Well right now? It’s there and all over my kitchen table as I’m still trying to find time to sort through it all lol

Anyway, on with the tea! I like this one – it’s blueberry without being artificial and light enough that it doesnt overwhelm me with BLUEBERRY IN YOUR FACE ZOMG! :) mmmmm….

That’s why you need a secret stash somewhere ;P

haha I need to set up shop at the new job still..thn there will be one there

Indigobloom

haha good idea. Double the fun!