drank Smoky Chocolate by 52teas

So I wasn’t too sure about this open but figured what the hell when the girls asked me if I wanted to try it….I say girls because by now I’ve completely forgotten whether it was kittena or indigo loom who gave me these…though most will fall in indigos world. I’m not sure the smell would warrant keeping this tea around if it came back. It’s damn overpowering! But that being said, the tea itself is actually really nice. It could be a little more chocolatey but overall I really enjoy it. It reminds me of camping back when my parents used to take me…this tea tastes like your clothes smell once you get them back to civilization after a week of campfires haha I love it!

Kittenna

This one’s from me! I forgot that I ended up labelling bags for her teas, so you’d definitely be totally confused!

Thats ok….end of the day you both rock and I have lots of tea to drink today and tomorrow since I’m home heh

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON