Another tea from Della Terra! I got to try this one in my new double walled cup that I picked up today because I miss seeing my tea in all it’s glory. Inspired to get on that after seeing the rich raspberry colour from my earlier tea from Della Terra. So I have to say that I am a totaly baby when it comes to spicy! My noes starts to water at things that are barely spicey. With this tea though, I’m inclined to agree with Azzrian that it needs a bit more kick. The flavor is quite nice but a little too subtle for me. I know they’re going to offer a spicy x3 version of this, so i’ll need to try that one and see how it goes :) Overall though, a nice tea.