drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

So fundamentally…there is nothing wrong with this tea. But holy crap let’s talk about how sweet it is. My other half had half a sip and said basically ‘so that’s what cake in a blender would taste like." I was able to get through maybe 6 sips before the sugar overload killed me. I’m grateful to indigobloom for the sample to try, though i’m happy to cross this one off my list. If you like vanilla and buttercream…this is a great tea for you! Just not, for me :)

Helena

Yeah but sometimes you need the sweet overload, although I’m never buying it again because there are other teas that are better :D

pretty sure i never need THAT much sweet over load lol

LOL, never say never :D

was that me? I had no idea I still had that around LOL

Lol yeah that was the “here just take these! They need to be gone!”

Kittenna

Hahaha, drank my own of this tonight and looooooooved it!

Indigobloom

ah that makes sense now! Kittenna, if I ever end up inheriting more, it goes to you!!

Comments

Helena

pretty sure i never need THAT much sweet over load lol

LOL, never say never :D

was that me? I had no idea I still had that around LOL

Lol yeah that was the “here just take these! They need to be gone!”

Kittenna

Hahaha, drank my own of this tonight and looooooooved it!

Toronto, ON