drank Pistachio Lime Mate by Fusion Teas

Sooo uh pretty sure this was indigobloom again but if not, i apologise. This smells a lot like lime…or in the case of my other half – cloves? haha Theres a taste here there that i can’t identify…mostly this tea leaves me full of questions. Why does is taste like this? Does all mate taste like this? lol in all seriousness, leaving a raiting off this one because i’m just not sure what to make of it. I don’t hate it, but i don’t love it. :)

Kittenna

Not a fan of this one. I think this is from Indigobloom, but it may be via me in the first place :P

Indigobloom

me neither. Kittenna I think you may be right!