drank Apricot Cheesecake Shou Mei by 52teas

So funny story? This tea totally reminds me of madam butterfly. Its only on the second steeping that I can almost taste the cheesecake. It’s not a bad tea, though not quite what I hoped it would be. Might be the base that’s a little light for me. Still, I’m not upset with this purchase as my first tea from 52 teas….besides I still have 3 more to try this weekend. Woot!

Alphakitty

Of their cheesecake blends I’ve tried, I found this lightest on the “cheesecake” part but still tasty.

Alpha, good to know. I do have the caramel cheesecake en route as well for comparison haha

Comments

Alphakitty

Toronto, ON