drank Peach Oolong by Butiki Teas

So I brought the rest of my peach oolong to work today to share with the folks here. they’ve been laughing at me all week about my tea consumption and i figured since the masses seem to really enjoy this tea, it might shut them up. Well it did ha! for now… now they want to know how much it costs and where they can get some good tea etc..

In so far as this tea goes, I’ll likely not order it again. While i appreciate the delicate taste of this tea, it’s just not for me. DO NOT let that deter you from trying this tea as I honestly believe that this is a wonderful tea if you can appreciate this type of tea.

Helena

My favourite oolong from Butiki and probably the only one I would order again from Stacy.

the only oolong that is.

Helena, and that’s why I encourage others to buy this! It’s not for me but it’s a great tea.

tigress_al

I still wanna try this!

Comments

Helena

the only oolong that is.