drank Apricot Cheesecake Shou Mei by 52teas

Yep, I still don’t feel the cheesecake love in this one. I really want to try the black base if it ever comes back to see how that changes the taste. That being said, this is a decent tea. To me this is more like an apricot tea than anything else. I tried steeping this in a lower temperature water than the first time, and that seems to have helped. Yet another reason why i would LOVE for frank to include recommended steeping times in his tea logs heh.

I’m just enjoying being able to find the time at work to brew a second (or third) mug of tea during the day. Helps to keep me drinking liquids and means i’m less dehydrated than when i go all day drinking nothing.