This is a lovely tea. I’m 99% sure it’s from indigobloom since only her tasting notes are here on steepster :) I’ve got about another 10 samples left from her and kittena plus another 5 or so from azzrian and then i’ll be down to pretty much just my tea. BUT on the plus side, that means i’ll be good to start paring down my cupboard and ordering new teas! haha!

But anyway, on with this tea. This is a really nice strawberry tea. I really enjoy black teas so it’s nice to see the strawberry paired with this instead of a green tea :) I’d give this one another shot for sure!

Indigobloom