I may have steeped this too long, was a busy day at work butif that’s not the case, this just isn’t appealing to me. Will have to try again tomorrow. Idid notice more of an apple crisp type flavoring though… So that was good.

Meowkattack

It’s much better over ice!

I’m thinking youre right and this just needs to be a cold tea. So far, not loving it hot. That’s ok though…not everything needs to be hot :)

Azzrian

I love Persimmon Tree but I did not care for this one either.

Meowkattack

The iced version really brings out the peachy notes which gives it a bit more character. Isn’t it funny how some teas just don’t do well hot?

Comments

Meowkattack

It’s much better over ice!

Azzrian

I love Persimmon Tree but I did not care for this one either.

Toronto, ON