drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas

Another repeat of yesterday! Trying to make a final decision on which two teas get to travel with me on my upcoming cruise lol.

Helena

buy some good morning sunshine and take it with you!

Awkward Soul

only 2 teas? Choosing only 2 would be crazy talk for me! Last time I traveled I came with at least 8 teas, lol!

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, I’m with Awkward Soul. It would be really hard to narrow it down to just 2. Maybe just 2 blacks (maybe…), but I’d aso have to have other stuff.

Helena – oh just stop! LOL And i can’t place another butiki order until stacy gets my grapefruit tea up! Sheesh!

AS and TH – no no no you see i’m bringing two…and buying a bunch while i’m travelling haha I just need 2 to get me through the first two days before we hit san fran and i can buy new teas!

Only 2?! no way. Noooo way lol

Terri HarpLady

OH, well, if you’re planning on buying more tea on the trip…

Indigobloom

oh wait… san fran, right! ok so that isn’t SO bad. Still, only 2… that is scary!

Comments

Helena

buy some good morning sunshine and take it with you!

Awkward Soul

Only 2?! no way. Noooo way lol

Terri HarpLady

OH, well, if you’re planning on buying more tea on the trip…

Toronto, ON