drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

So I promise there will be some NEW teas that I log on the weekend. This week has just been a bit crazy and all i’ve had time for this week is my smoothy when I wake up (and sometimes in the evening) and then my one little tumbler of black tea. If we had a tea place around the office that wasn’t timothy’s/timmy’s/second cup or startbucks maybe there would be some other variation. Ugh, but it’s not to be yet.

Today was a simple Caramel Banana smoothie and man was it tasty. I added a bit more matcha than normal to try and help kickstart my morning a bit. Not sure if it helped any but it was delicious! Now i’m trying to decide if i order more caramel while it’s on sale or hold off for more new flavours first heh.

ashmanra

GAAAAAH! I wasn’t going to get any and you just HAD to tell me it is on sale!!! Oh, we’ll, I would have found out when I started obsessively stalking their site later in the day anyway. Ordering…

lol ash i’m happy to be helping to further the matcha addiction :)