drank Cheesecake Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Go go gadget matcha smoothie! Nothing quite so wonderful as coming home from the gym, finishing up my “ride home tea” and walking in the door to a sammiches made by my other half! Needed something to wash it down so I put together a quick cheesecake banana smoothie. Sooooo delicious! This might be even better than the caramel….maybe.

Michelle

Ah, reading everyone’s wonderful reviews of Red Leaf matchas are making me so much more impatient for mine to come!

ashmanra

Oh man! I can’t wait to get this one and French Vanilla!

LiberTEAS

I think I’m going to have to put the banana Matcha on my next order. sigh I’m just too addicted to Red Leaf Tea’s Matcha.

I feel like banana matcha would be delicious….except that I almost always put a frozen a banana into my smoothies to add volume and cold :)

Comments

Michelle

ashmanra

Oh man! I can’t wait to get this one and French Vanilla!

LiberTEAS