drank Mandarin Rooibos by Mark T. Wendell

So another sample from indigobloom who may have incidently gotten this from Liberteas, but I can’t say for certain, there’s just a note on the package which leads me to believe so :) This is a really nice tea. It reminds me of…wait I think i figured it out while having that thought. I’m pretty sure this is similar to african red bush with a bit more orange but i’m sure i’ll second guess myself on that one forever.

Anyway, this tea doesn’t knock your socks off or anything like that but if you like orange and are ok with rooibos, it’s not too bad a tea :)

Bonnie

U R Funny!

Bonnie….naw just tired. Random stream of consciousness for the win. I did the gym today, then got home and the other half wanted to go for a bike ride… Loonnnnng day but it was good.

Indigobloom

hehe I believe this was from QuiltGuppy actually, but I could be mistaken on that!

Comments

Bonnie

U R Funny!