drank Laoshan Village Chai by Verdant Tea

I’m so sad…yet another Verdant tea that I’m basically done. Theres enough in my package for maybe one more cup. I’m hoping that my samples from them will come soon, so I can figure out what needs to be a staple in my cupbaord in addition to this and the laoshan black.

I love drinking this chai – it’s just the right blend of spice for my liking. It’s also quite different, while still bein the same, than other chai’s that i’ve drinking.

Helena

it’s the gingerbread cookie tea in my house because that’s what it tastes like to me :D

haha i can see that :)

Comments

Helena

haha i can see that :)